Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Just Us...

one night... at our new house...right in the front driveway...we had a little fire...and made S'mores...wonderful fall night...perfect way to end the day...with my family of 4:)

It's a perfect way to welcome fall.  Out with one season and we welcome another one.  Just making me some good family memories.  Our orange lights are strung just right in the house, our light up pumpkins are lit every night by Greyson, and our jack-o-lantern sippy cups have taken the lead in the cupboard.  We're loving the change.
Our Fall calendar seems to be booking up fast.  We just figured out what we are gonna be for Halloween too.  Final decision was made on Friday;)  My counter is also filling up with Pre-K homework:)  Grey is all about ordering from scholastic, reading his October books(he has monthly goals), coloring his monthly vocabulary, and he's so excited to decorate his Scarecrow(we still have to do that)...he's such a good boy!  And let me tell you he knows how to make a stellar s'more...he turns that marshmallow perfectly...

as for this girly girl - she's EVERYWHERE - but mainly diggin' in the oreos -ha!  She's my fiesty one;)



 Cool, crisp, fall nights are here...i turned my heat on for the first time a couple nights ago...I didn't want to, but it was a little chilly up in here...
I think we are heading to the pumpkin patch tomorrow...tis' the season!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments: