Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

My motorcycle dude...

We Nate got Grey a motorcycle for Christmas.  Nate grew up with a dirt bike so he could't wait for Grey to start with one as well.  I'm not completely sold yet.  My mama heart is worried, but I'm keeping my mouth closed ;-)  Anyway, Grey LOVES it and we are amazed with how good he is doing on it.

 Giving him some instructions...



In other news, we took down Sailor's crib yesterday.  My mom picked up this adorable white wicker set for Sailor at a St. Louis garage sale last year.  I've been meaning to set this up for her.  I was planning to do it over our spring break but yesterday seemed to be a better time ;-)  I had no idea it was a QUEEN size bed frame though.  Thank goodness we have big bedrooms. 
 Sailie was super excited about it...

It's def. not done yet and i will take some more pics.  I need to find her bedding.  I'm waiting for some to pop out at me and then I'll splurge.
Last night Grey slept with her.  They had a little slumber party in her BIG bed.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much Sailor has grown since your last posts! Such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have to get Grey and Clay together to do some riding this summer. I totally know where you are coming from with your heart not being ready for it. I still have major anxiety every time Clayton rides and especially when he races. I don't think that will ever go away. It is such a great father/son bonding experience but beyond that...I pretty much hate it;) Sailor is getting so big...that picture of her dancing on the bed is precious!

    ReplyDelete