Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Weekending


 We were at the pool all weekend...thanks to our life long neighbors... Saturday I actually helped a friend take some pictures at a wedding so my mom and Deb took the kids to the pool and Sunday we were ALL able to join in on some good ol' summer fun:)

This girl has plenty of sun hats to keep her face protected all summer long and for the most part she keeps them ON - thank goodness!




Auntie Amy picked Sailor up this float...how nice of her...We wanted one with an umbrella over her for the shade...

Now if I could get her to keep the sunglasses on we'd be good to go;)

















After swimming we all went home...the kids took naps...and then we went out to eat for Papa Davey's birthday.  We met at Rip's for some GOOD fried chicken...


After dinner we came back to our house for some ice cream cake...

here are the pics from our sweet little birthday party for Papa!






haha!  Look at Papa here...he was trying to get Sailor's attention - can ya tell?!


Clearly Sailor was SHOT...

Happy Birthday Papa Davey!
______________________________________________

And yesterday we had a dr. appt in the morning and then I had to do a Kohls run because I had a 30% off coupon to use up and then a Walmart run because I needed diapers and a few groceries...It wasn't a very exciting Monday but it was a little rainy so there wasn't much to do anyway...

But last night I made shrimp kabobs and they were SO good!  I just cut up a red, orange, and yellow pepper, an onion, and threw in some shrimp - marinated them in some italian dressing and then Nate grilled them...I love to grill in the summer -it's so good and so easy...just thought I'd share...
Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Great pics! Definitely a fun summer weekend. My MIL said she met you at Rips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lace! Yes I meant to tell you that I met your in-laws! Such NICE NICE people!!! You are a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And they could NOT say enough about you and your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! It was the perfect weekend for the pool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like your kids love the water! :) Those shrimp skewers look yummy...I'm going to add those to my wknd menu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I got lucky in that department! My mother in-law kept raving about how beautiful your family is:)

    ReplyDelete