Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm in love with June

Summer is in full swing around here and we've been enjoying it.  From daily picnics & swimming to nightly walks...we can't get enough.

 Have I told you lately how grateful I am to have these people as my family?  I can't get enough of them either...
I don't want June to end or Summer for that matter and if we are getting technical it's not even SUMMER yet until next week - according to the calendar that is...

So with that being said  - what do you do in the Summer - (well that's easy) - FIND water!  COLD refreshing water that spouts up from the ground at you...


We brought along our water gun for a little extra thrill...


Gotta love a splash pad don't you?!  Perfect for the kids leaving just the right amount of puddles behind to play in.

We packed a lunch and parked ourselves at a nearby picnic table...



He's such a good dad to our babies...







My mom used to say..."this is what summers are for" and how right she was and still is;)...

we strolled along the park after we had enough of the COLD water and we admired the boats...

and look who's getting better with the monkey bars...so proud of him:)  Just another thing I love about being a parent and seeing your child improve and get stronger every.day.  He couldn't do this last summer or last week for that matter.  Now the other day he tried it and he made it more than 1/2 way across.  
Way to go Buddy!



I wanna shout life is sweet...and I'm in LOVE with June...

 and Sister here is in love with the swings...as soon as Nate put her in  -all you could hear were giggles...



Summer is definitely upon us and we are welcoming it with open arms.




June means pruney toes from the splash pad and apparently lots of wood chips for us;)




Happy Friday and Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

1 comment:

  1. You captured summer perfectly! June is one of my favorite months, too!

    ReplyDelete