Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Crafting at its Best...

As if my chicken story wasn't bad enough for Monday morning, I also forgot about Grey's homework.  Woops!  I opened his folder and realized his teddy bear was due.  Each month we get a family activity to do.  For November we decorated a scarecrow and this month was a teddy bear.  Good thing Nate was so chipper and ready to help and let me tell you I did get a mini lecture on how it's not good to turn in Grey's homework late.  This, I know, but I probably did need to be reminded;)  The point of it is to gather things from home and decorate it as a family.  So, all credit goes to Nate on this one.  They made a cool christmas bear with nike shoes;)  And I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of the finished project...it was done and ready to go before we left for school...
 All it took was a little wrapping paper, a marker, and some gold ribbon...oh and some red tinsel which gave our teddy bear a really cool spike...

 This was the reason I wanted to have a crockpot meal on Monday....because we had to go and get our Gingerbread house making groove 'on'...


 The Preschool program at our school put this on for the kids...they provided the graham crackers, frosting, and milk carton...we had to bring our own candy...

I'm not sure if we spent more time decorating our house or eating the candy...
 Sailie was digging into the M&Ms






 Finished Gingerbread house looked something like this...




And the next morning we found Woody in the bowl with our creations...that silly little elf...

1 comment:

  1. love the gingerbread houses! I wish I had just done that instead of buying a kit. Sailor's outfit is adorable and I love her in pigtails! Callie's pigtails still stick straight up.

    ReplyDelete