Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

A little Holiday Sparkle

We decorated our Christmas tree this week.  I like to switch it up...Remember last year's?  We went with colored lights...

This year I decided on white lights with some gold glow (if you will)...or should I say a little Holiday Sparkle?! 
              I love me some sparkle that's for sure...

we had a fire going, some Christmas music playing, and some stellar decorating going on...


the famous pickle...


 we definitely were feeling the 'gold' glow...i'm likin' that word;)


and this one just kept digging for more ornaments...


I actually ended up taking the green ornaments off (once the kids were in bed) except for the pickle...I love how it turned out.....At night, I just sit and stare at it...

Wednesday night, we all set out our wooden shoes for St. Nick.....and Thursday morning we were greeted with a surprise!  This year he brought Grey a Hockey player Nutcracker and Sailor got a Pirate Nutcracker...
 he filled every door with something special so we can keep track of our days until Christmas...
 and he also brought us new Christmas blankies, gold coins, and a book...

My kids love their blankies...

As far as Woody goes, he's still going strong... yesterday he managed to make his way into Grey's dump truck wearing Sailor's necklace...
Happy Friday!  I hope you have a lot of sparkle to add to your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love the gold... your tree looks beautiful! There's nothing better than this time of year!

    ReplyDelete