Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Back to Christmasy Things...

I can't believe it is Christmas!  December always flies right on by.  We've been very busy around here enjoying every single bit of it though.

CUE Christmasy Things:

Should we start with a Christmas Moose perhaps?!

We enjoyed another breakfast with Santa...

my family was all snuggled together...melt me heart...

Grey was picked to help in the Magic Show...he did such a good job...

I have to tell you...Sister had so many holiday dresses this year and I didn't spend a dime...This little gold number was all the way back from Mary.... we LOVE 'hand-me-downs' here...
and this one was a Goodwill find that Grammy Ann stumbled upon...it was $2 and brand new...can't beat it!


we waited in line to see the LIVE reindeer...


A little Rudolph for Grey and LIvy...
 but NOT for Sailor...



We had a Christmas gathering at our house with our families and we were so excited to have Uncle Just home...I made a hot cocoa 'bar' and some homeade lasagna that turned out pretty good if I do say so myself...
I'm kind of addicted to buying christmas mugs...

Our chocolate covered marshmallows were a hit...not to mention they made the perfect garnish;)

Grammy and Papa are always in heaven when they have their grandbabies around...

Boys will be boys...they were watching 'Christmas Vacation'...a MUST this time of year...

Making a Gingerbread house...

And sister is so motherly these days...she loves her baby dolls and Gi-Gi too;)

The 'hostess' was shot by the end of the night -haha!  Entertaining is a lot of work- ha!

Many blessings to you today and always!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment