Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Did some 'pinteresting'....

I pinned these on pinterest and wanted to try them...Hopefully I will be putting them to good use tonight with my 'hot cocoa bar' that I'm having....

while the girls did the marshmallows, sister did this all over Dee Dee's fridge...good thing it's erasable...

the one in the middle didn't make the cut, so I ate that one;)

they are supposed to look something like this...
stay posted on how the hot cocoa bar turns out;)

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing a hot cocoa bar this Christmas too! Did you know they make Marshmallow flavored vodka?! I thought that was the perfect addition to some hot chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://foodbeast.com/content/2011/11/09/smirnoff-releases-whipped-cream-and-fluffed-marshmallow-vodkas/

    :D

    ReplyDelete