Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Easy Baking...

My kids love to help me in the kitchen and here is one they can totally do.

What you need:
1 bag of mini pretzels
1 bag of rolos
1 bag of pecans
1 cookie sheet

1.  Preheat your oven to 350.
2.  Then the 'hardest' part - unwrap your rolos or my grandma buys the ones that are already unwrapped.

3.  Place pretzels all over your cookie sheet and place a rolo on top of each pretzel.




4.  Put cookie sheet into oven and bake for 3 minutes.  When done, take them out.
5.  While they are still warm, push a pecan down on top of rolo.
 6.  I just transfer mine to wax paper and let them cool.
They are so good!  They just pop in your mouth.  They can be addicting.

Then I just put them in a Tupperware container once they are cool or put them on a plate and serve!

We just did them this morning!  They are all done and my kitchen is cleaned up!  I'm a busy mom so I'm all about EASY!

Give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment