Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Date night with Grey and Grammy Ann

My cousin Mary Rose was in the play Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory at stage 212.  So we of course had to go see her in it.  I think she has found her nitch.  She LOVES it!  So, Grey, my mom and I decided to go Friday night.  We had so much fun and Grey loved the play.


Grey said his favorite was the dancing by the oompa loompas-ha!  Every time the curtain would close and it was dark and QUIET he would ask - "mommy where's Mary?" in a loud kinda voice...





Target clearance - remember?!  6 bucks for these shoes...love it! 


and Grey got some new skates too but I wish I could say his were 6 bucks.;)  Thanks grammy Ann!


too cute nonetheless and they will bring him into fall...



And pics with her grandbabies before we left for the big show...



This is Grey saying "cheeeeeese" - - hmmm wonder where he hears that..ohhhh EVERY SINGLE DAY.?!


And for Sailor...she spent the evening with her daddy...And since you can see it in this picture I thought I would tell about it...can you see Sailor's birthmark/stork bite?  Right under her ear there.  I never even noticed it until we got home from the hospital.  The doctor said it should just keep fading.  Or it might look like a hickie?!  ha!  (least of my worries-right!)



and we heard she was a pretty good girl while we were gone!

2 comments:

  1. we loved the play!!! great shoes, yours & grey's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun about the play! love the shoes! and ad had a teeny tiny "angel kiss" right on her lip. it faded. -molly

    ReplyDelete