Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Toddler after Shower...

This is "Project Getting Greyson to get dressed after Shower"........




I didn't have much luck other than a pull up today.  You see Nate was cutting grass, Sailor was sleeping, and Grey needed a shower. 




Rewind to last night - we got home late from a bon fire and so my 2 year old didn't get a shower. It was too late and he was in desperate need of his bed.  I took a wipe and washed his feet, hands, and face - not in that order-ha! and Nate told me I was ghetto but I didn't care.  It was TIME FOR BED!




So this morning called for none other than....a Shower....but the only thing  - Grey wanted to play one round of "no I'm not gonna get dressed after shower....instead I'm gonna run around and be funny the two year old way"



At first I found myself frustrated and chasing after him which he thought was a riot

So then i thought why am i doing this i'll pull out my camera instead


And for the record he never got dressed.  He is currently taking his nap in his pull up.

1 comment: