Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Pics from the week

life through my phone...

Grey is into showers these days.  (I always give him a bath at night)  In the morning sometimes I put him in the shower when he asks.  I lather him up with soap and then he gets to be in there by "himself" for a few minutes.  I think he thinks it's cool.


doing dishes one day after his so-called shower


my 2 babes one morning

Sailor chilling with her daddy one afternoon.  Like the Natural Light there in the background?!


Waffles for breakfast please!!

Muscle man Grey


Sailey already giving me looks...


and sleepy Sails


and just takin' it all in Sails...
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics...but I have to say I'm all for saving money, but Natty Ice? Nate Dog! At least get yourself some busch lite!

    ReplyDelete