Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Life through my phone for the week

Friday Phone Dump

  • Fun with sidewalk chalk
  • Tball action
  • Baby in bed
  • take out garbage night
  • Lovin' it in mommy's arms
  • 50% off at Target and better yet 75% off summer shoes - Score for me:)
  • Lovin' from grammy Ann (we're all good as long as mommy pumped me a bottle)
  • Let's rake-what the heck?!
  • Papa Mike recycles
  • fun on the slide'
  • pretty girl in her yellow
  • more Tball just a different color
  • I love my aunt (specifically Auntie Mims -she bought me the onesie)
  • more lovin with grammy Ann
  • Tball with Landon
  • Life is good at 2 years old

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Geesh 1 week away and Ive missed so much. Why no more truck? I like a good ols though. I love that Sailor has wristlets. They are the best. I hope my baby comes out with them. Poor Nate dog and a hangover. I think he should have tried a bloody mary. And how in the world did Amy and Livy pull off that stunt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these! thank god for phones, huh?!?! sometimes i feel as if i use it more then my camera!

    ReplyDelete