Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fun at the Fire Station!

Saturday morning we hit up our local fire station...we went to this last year and Grey really enjoyed it so we thought we'd go again.  Dee Dee and Auntie Mims joined us.  They had games set up, prizes, a jumpy house, fire truck rides, and of course food!


It is actually really nice for the kids.  Grey played the different games numerous times and each time he was able to pick a prize.  We came home with a bag FULL of junk ;) toys (just what he needs-more toys)....The winning prize being some gooey SLIME...
 Auntie Mims helped Grey with the games...




This game was a little tricky;)

Making their way to the big bucket thing that lifts you up - what's this called?

Sailie and Dee Dee and I just watched - it was wayyyy too high for my liking...


See what I mean...way too high for me....you can't see them but Grey and Auntie are up in there...


and making their way back down...I always like it better when my kids are on the ground;)


Ready for his ride...
Sailor went too....the loud sounds scared her a little bit but she did good....


Look at those yummy cheeks!

My happy lil' guy

And here's that SLIME...it was the first thing he wanted to play with when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment