Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Fall kind of weekend...

We had a nice layed back kind of weekend.  I was able to get my fall stuff up, clean my house, grade some papers, and hang out with my family.  That usually doesn't ALL get done.  I'm loving this weather.  I had the urge to pull out my pumpkin/spice candle and let that baby burn.


We had a fish fry down at Ernat's Saturday night and I didn't pull my camera out for ONE picture.  I didn't feel like it last night, but today I was sad about it.  We had fried blue gill, crappie, and grilled salmon.  I hesitated to try the salmon but it was delish!  My kids ran around with all the other kids all night.
 Today we lounged a bit, watched the bears game while the kids napped, and then we enjoyed the beautiful weather for a while.

Grey is looking all rugged these days in his new cowboy boots...grammy Ann picked him up a pair at Rural King...it's hilarious - he's worn them just about everyday;)

We decided to do some fishing just as the sun was about to set...we soon found out we weren't catching any fish so we ordered a pizza instead...


But we did play in a little bit of sand...Sailor wasn't to nuts about it...
 This little guy though is always up for an adventure...it's weird but Grey seems so much more mature just from starting pre-school.  They grow up so fast.  That's why these times are so important.








Sailor was stuck to my leg most of the time...

And yes this would be the delightful 'happy' face that Sailie does....and yes that would be snot running out of her nose and into her mouth...we seem to be having a lot of runny noses around here...


And right before we left, Nate caught a fish...perfect timing...

It felt so good to have my camera out today!!!  As you can see, we have the bears jerseys out and the fall boots on...
 bring on the sunflowers...
Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment