Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Diamond

Our friend Macklin got a little pony and she invited us to come see her.  Grey was super excited about it and Livy was with us too!

I don't know much about these animals, but she's sure one pretty pony.  Macklin named her Diamond.  I thought that was a really cute name:)

First we were able to watch Macklin and Lyla ride Diamond - but I didn't get any pics of that...They had all their 'riding' gear on - their helmets and their boots...the saddles - everything;)

Then we walked Diamond back in where all the kids were able to brush her...

 Grey needs some cowboy boots...and he's been asking for a pair so that's on my radar...I think he'd look too cute in a pair;)







 Mack is sure one sweet girl:)

 how cute are they??!

 oh and Sailie was there too - but she didn't want anything to do with Diamond - ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment