Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

My Birthday!


oh you know - just me and my 'happy birthday' glass (from my mama thank you very much)
enjoying a little vino before we went to dinner...


But first a look into our day...

I told Nate all I wanted to do on my birthday was organize the garage together and I wanted him to take me on a date;)  We did both!  

Sailie and I relaxed for a bit while Nate and Grey cut the grass.  Don't mind Sailor's boy pajamas...that's what happens when you move - ;)
 It's funny because sister can see out of Grey's bedroom window because it's low enough for her.  She thinks she's big stuff...she could see da da and Greyson doing yard work and so she wanted out there too!

Here are some boxes for you...these are filled with ALL of Grey's books...I need to find a cool book shelf for his room...

This was Sailor's working attire for the day...

and Greyson was very prepared for his yard work...he put on his goggles and was all ready to do some major weed 'eating'




He loves doing whatever his daddy is doing...


Tootie says - well hello there!

Then about midday my mom decided to throw a mini birthday party for me because she knew Nate and I were going out to dinner...

talk about yummmmm!

she brought me flowers, a cake, and some presents...my grandparents, aunt Kathy and Mary, and Deb and Dave joined in as well!
(we are all nice and sweaty (from the Y) and dirty from working in the garage)



my lovie helped me blow out the candles...

My mom also bought me my own special birthday glass...and yes I enjoyed a nice glass of wine before Nate and I went to dinner.


This is all I have of us before our date from my phone...and we both decided that we look kind of weird but whatev -
we went to Skoogs steak house - it was really good...





I had a wonderful birthday and weekend with my family.
Until next time, kisses from our home to yours.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great birthday! Love those pictures of Sailor looking out the window....just her size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of Grey "weed-eating" kill me!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete