Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our New House

So, this is it!  A nice 3 bedroom ranch with a wide open floor plan and one heck of a basement - once we finish it that is!


Sorry this is a pic from my phone....terrible quality but you get the picture...I will be up and running at our house Sunday with internet and I will be able to be back on my computer...I feel lost without it:(

It's been busy busy busy around here.  We are living at my parents right now while it's being painted and all of our new appliances should be delivered within a couple weeks here.  Then we will be able to finally MOVE in!  Yay!

Nate is already talking about a shed for the backyard and what kind of trees he wants to plant in our yard!  As you can see we need to do landscaping which will all come in good time:) 

As for me I canNOT wait to finally decorate my kids bedrooms and print ALL of my pretty pictures on canvas.  I never did this because I knew we would be moving and I didn't know how I wanted to do it.  But, pinterest is helping a ton.  I'm gonna have A TON of picture walls - That's all I gotta say! ;)

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I just did a huge canvas wall in our living room, and now I'm addicted to printing pics! :) Happy decorating...I can't wait to see it as it comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new home! Can't wait to see more pics. I also am in the works of printing pictures on canvases...our house looks a bit like a shrine of our children already! Best of luck with the moving, living with the parents and getting out the door for work in the morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Enjoy making it your home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What an exciting time...I bet you can't wait to decorate! Congratulations on your new home:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love it!!!!! happy decorating :)

    ReplyDelete