Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Our Happening Halloween

We woke up pretty excited here on Halloween.  Greyson was able to wear his costume to school, parade around with his friends, and have a party in his classroom.  We made little treat bags for his friends that he passed out and Grammy Ann joined him for the morning.  They even visited my classroom after and caught a little bit of 'heads up spell up'

 He was reading to his sister before he left for school....




After preschool, Grey came home and got to spend the afternoon with his daddy and Sailie:)  I told him to nap good while I was at school!  I heard they did;)  But then again this face has been known to fool me before;)


We were warned that we get A LOT of trick or treaters around our neighborhood so I bought a ton of candy.  My mom and dad came to our house to hand out candy so that the four of us could go together.

My dad has a sick obsession with masks - it's true - I don't even want to tell you how many he has...
 How ugly is this thing?!

Bozo brought us chili and cookies;)

I was one happy mama...

We set my parents up with a fire, some refreshments, and a BIG bowl of candy...they sat right in the driveway in their costumes and waited to scare greet the kids...

Our first stop was to Dee Dee and Papa Davey's house before we started around our neighborhood...



It was hard for me to get pics because I was a little busy chasing the Peacock around...

But we had a lot of fun and Grey came home with a FULL bag of candy...which we will be hiding;)

And now without further ado.....I'd like to wish my first born, smart, sweet, loving, wonderful son a Happy Birthday today!!!  4 years ago this little angel came into our lives...we are so blessed...we love you Greyson with all our hearts!  These past four years have flown by....You are such a joy in our lives!  Thank you for being YOU!!!!



Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I love that your parents dress up, so fun!

    Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday Greyson:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Grey! Can't believe he is 4 already! Cute pics as always! I hope I do half as good as you at documenting baby k's life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Halloween pics and Happy Birthday Grey! 4 already?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun Halloween!! Happy Birthday Greyson!

    ReplyDelete