Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

happy at home



It was the Bookfair this week at our school for American Education week.  The kids get excited about this.  Grey got a new star wars book, a phonics set for short letter sounds, and some other goodies.  He loves to read.



Goin' in for a kiss - look how serious Grey is - ha!


I started Sailor on some Pinkalicious books because I think those are so cute.  She now has Silverlicious and another book titled Shoe-la-la...a nice start to her own little library.

We took full advantage of the nice weather yesterday...

After running some Saturday morning errands we came home and did some work while the kids played outside.

This was a little Saturday treat....some rootbeer...


We Nate painted our garage door yesterday....
This is not the best picture to compare...but it's a lot darker and I love how it turned out - just enough...

We also bought new lights for our house that had to be special ordered but they just came in yesterday...hopefully we will have these up today.  These are the ones I picked...it's just a picture off the web....


We are also in the process of doing some pillars on our front porch.  I have posts there - but now I want to make them into decorative pillars.  We picked some really cool natural stone for them...so I can't wait until our contractor starts on these...it was a little difficult because we couldn't find our exact brick that's on our house so we tried to match it with some stone.  I think this is what we are going with.
Little by little we will get our new house to where we want it...but first we're trying to get the outside done before we start on the inside.  Next, will be landscaping...


And here we are this morning...this is how we roll on Sunday morning...Pjs, cowboy boots and ALL;)  We dropped the kids off at Dee Dee's just for a bit while Nate and I went for a morning run!

We got rid of our pumpkins so Grey threw them over Dee Dee's hill this am - he thinks the deer will eat them...



 And now I'm patiently waiting for my outdoor lights to be installed;)  and then i'm off to the grocery store because I just checked my milk and it's 9 days old- woops!

Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment