Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Canal Connection - 10K Run!

I've been running for a while now and have been itching to do some official races.  I signed up for this 6 mile run about a month ago so that I HAD TO DO IT!  There was no backing out...I ran it by myself, but I didn't mind.  I wanted Nate to run it with me, but he thought he better sit this one out;)  I'm in the process of convincing him to run the Turkey Trot with me.  I'm already registered for that one as well, but he won't let me sign him up quite yet.  I think I'm gonna make him;)

This was before I left...I got a cool sweatshirt and a new eco-friendly bag:)

 Thanks to my hubby for taking these pictures...




How cute are they?  They even made me a sign...I LOVE MY PEEPS!

This was me approaching the finish line...a little out of focus but that's ok;)

My crew waiting for me after<3 br="br">

Getting a hug from my favorite 4 year old....it was funny because I guess when the first people passed the finish line at 30 some minutes - Grey said "so mommy didn't win daddy?"  hahaha!  He was dead serious - love him...

and Sailie could of cared less...ha!

my proud mama!
 and my wonderful hubby!


It felt so good crossing that finish line especially greeting my family at the end.  Now, I wanna run a 15K.  That's next on my list...

Happy Sunday to you!

2 comments:

  1. pretty soon you will be running the marathon. The furthest I ever got was 18 miles. I am hoping to pick up the torch after baby K arrives.

    ReplyDelete