Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Can you say yummy supper?

The other night I was craving a good steak for supper.  So, the three of us ventured out to the grocery store and bought everything we needed.  The best part was that Nate did all the cooking because it only involved the grill, so lucky for me.  However, I did make the salad and the garlic bread;)

Oh and I did chop up the potatoes and Nate added the butter and onions.....


Here are the yummy steaks....they were big ones....




The bright red tomato


to add to the bright green salad....


I love potatoes on the grill.......


Here's the griller




And while all this was going on......here's what this little man was up to....he still cracks me up when he is in all his "bike" gear...


and of course this was not too far away for the griller....


Greyson wants to ride his bike sooo bad but his little legs are just not long enough


so, in the meantime we just pretend




and look really really cute in the process of pretending



and of course the lawn mower and the tools were out as well.....he's a multi-tasker



and he pretends he's fixing his bike


see that hammer goes everywhere with him





and here is the finished dinner look.....it sure was yummy.....


and I think these two enjoyed it too


and just for the heck of it.....I leave you with some Halloween fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love how Grey is always "fixing" things. Such a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um you made me want a steak so filet is on the menu tonite for D baby! woooot. I love that grey fixes things too. Its too stinkin cute. Can we please set a phone date? I miss u

    ReplyDelete