Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Our first REAL taste of summer



We pulled out the squirt gun and our plastic pool over the weekend...
Sister is not sure of it all yet...after a few squirts in the face (on accident) from Grey and a couple splashes of cold water...I guess I wouldn't be to sure either...

Grey didn't care how cold the water was...

Check out this action...and it was going on right in our front yard:) - Sailor was amazed -ha!


he's trying his best to hide it, but i think he's cold...


See...I told you she was amazed...
.....que - face of amazement;)




Sailor kept her distance from the pool...she was fine with just watching...


By Sunday, Sailor was a lot better with the whole 'pool' thing...

So, the four of us just hung out all day....(and then I had two glorious hours to myself)...Grey, Sailor, and Nate all took a nap:)






I decided to add flags to my flowers for Memorial Day...

I'm always up for a little red/white/blue action







I'm sorry but look at those lashes...(no editing I promise)...she was enjoying an ice cube...


and this one is about to loose his drawers...

We're ready for Summer...Bring.It.On!

1 comment: