Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It was a Perfect Day

for a picnic right in our very own backyard.

 So I hooked us up with a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches, warmed up some green beans, and poored us a community cup of water;) and we called it a picnik day!

This weather has been GORGEOUS!!


We had so many on-lookers...with it being so nice outside there were a lot of people out and about...so we just ate our lunch and waved hi to everyone we saw...


So many smiles came our way...


I might have burned Grey's sandwich just a bit..woooops...he didn't seem to mind;) - that's my boy...





Sister needed a little help...

Love me some baby toes...








Then the mail man came around...you would have thought he was bringing Sailor presents the way she was watching him...

Our community bunny cup of water worked out pretty good...everyone was happy with it-ha!


Then we moved onto rocks and dirt

and in between Greyson would ask me questions such as - "why did you and daddy name me Greyson?" or "why can Sailor Bailor only have little bites and I take big bites?" and "was Sailor in your tummy to just like me?"  This little boy of mine is very inquisitive...let me tell you!

oh but i LOVE our conversations...


and this one was fine as long as she had her rock...it's funny how different their personalities are already...I say Greyson is my worrier and Sailor could care less - haha!

These are the days...that's for sure:)

Soon after this Greyson yelled "SNAKE" and we all went inside...it was nap time...


(Grey told me he saw a snake in our yard and it was moving.  I believe him because he kind of got scared.  We tried to find it, but had no luck.)

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pic of Greyson helping Sailor with her cup. Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picnics make lunchtime so much more fun! Definitely little moments to cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are great! Nothing better than a picnic in your own backyard!

    ReplyDelete