Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

A Night of Planting

So, last night ALL four of us went to buy flowers.  I was gonna head out by myself, but then Nate got home and the kids had just gotten up from their naps, so what the heck - why not make it a family affair?!

And just like with every outing the first thing I do is put my camera in the car. Oh yeah the heck with the diaper bag or sippy cups or anything else...if my kids (Sailor) crap their pants - oh well - ha!  just kidding -sort of, but as long as I have my camera - it's all good.

So, it was off to buy flowers like we do every Spring.

Nate does a little garden every year.  This time he went with tomatoes, zucchini, and some peppers.



and some of us thought it would be more fun to play hide-n-seek instead of picking out flowers -good thing there weren't many people there;)




This Tootie always has to be grabbing at something...

My little planting partner helps me every year...

But then Tootie started grabbing at all the little card thingys and throwing them - woops...it was time to go! ;)
Stinker!


So we sealed the deal with a big ol' bag of manure...and we were on our way...

And when we arrived back at home, we went right to work...

and in between we ordered a little Mexican and ate outside...classy right?!  I threw away all our outdoor chairs last year because they were all rusty and we still need to get new ones...another thing on my 'to-do' list...

Seriously, my baby girl either needs to crawl or just walk - the butt scooting is killing me....


Sister was all about the miracle grow...let's just hope it works:)


I could seriously just eat her   ;)

and him too  ;)

and here comes the butt scooter again...


and to end the night Grey and I watered...he's a wonderful little helper...

So there you have it...my flowers are planted...(Nate didn't get around to planting his garden yet)
Now if they grow - it will be even better;)  It will be Grey's special job every night to water our stuff...

Tomorrow Nate and Grey are in a fishing tournament...this outta be good;)

Have a good weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment