Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Greyson's Bedroom...

I finally feel like I have one room done in the house and it's Grey's room.  This was easy because ever since we bought the house he asked for a Star Wars room.  So, I knew what I was going to do.

I was gonna get his bedding at Pottery Barn because they had some cute star wars sets, but I thought why spend that much when he'll probably be into something else very soon.  So my mom actually found bedding on overstock.com and she ordered it for him.
 he was trying to snap his fingers;)

 We painted Grey's room a gray color and I love how it turned out.  Actually I went with grays throughout my house except for Sailor's room- hers is PINK of course:)

My mom also ordered Grey this cool decal off of etsy....we put it right above his bed...

He has a nice full size bed now!  When we bought Grey's crib set we knew we wanted one that transferred to a daybed and then to a full size.  And I'm so glad we did that because with my experience, kids are hard on furniture and it was so nice when the time came that we had the pieces to make his bed a full size.  All we had to do was get a brand new box spring and mattress.  Grey probably has the comfiest bed in the house!  My parents bought him a top of the line mattress and many nights I fall asleep with him...so I know how comfy it is;)


These are the pics above Grey's bed...I put new ones in them every year...I love how they turned out...he helped me pick the ones he wanted...it was so cute how excited he got about them...

This is the bookshelf in Grey's room for now...I haven't even unloaded all of the bins that are filled with books...But I keep his photo albums on there too because he likes to look at them...
I bought the star wars decals at Target...I like decals because they aren't permanent.  They peel right off...if need be...

I love our maternity pictures we had done when I was pregnant with Greyson and he always likes when I tell him he was in my belly...he specifically wanted me to put a little yoda above these pictures - haha!
I let him keep one basket of toys in his bedroom - the rest are downstairs...I also got the basket at Target...


This was a sign my friend Camron made me when Grey was a baby...I Love it!


I'm really happy with the way it turned out.  I think it's super cute for a boys bedroom and Greyson is THRILLED with it!


So, what do ya think?!

4 comments:

  1. So cute Leesh! Kids rooms are the most fun to decorate. I love the snapping pic (Charlie is really into learning how to snap now!) And I like that you got pics of him in his room - I need to copy that. I've got all these boring pics of the room alone after I finished Charlie and Sam's and Henry's. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His room turned out great! Love all the details. The first picture of him is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I'm sure he loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great room! totally screams BOY! love it!

    ReplyDelete