Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

4 months old

Sailor you are 4 months old already.  You are the sweetest thing ever and we love you so very much.

I thought you had a voice at 3 months, well you should hear yourself now.  The babble is music to my ears.  The babbling really starts in the morning when you wake up.  I peak over at you in the bassinet and you start kicking and waving your arms and squealing.  It's the best! 



You have also started to roll over on occasion.  There is no leaving you on the changing table to grab something anymore.


You of course get fussy but as soon as that starts I usually nurse you, make sure you have a fresh diaper on, and then put you down.  And trust me you are NOT the easiest cookie to put to sleep.  It takes a little hoaxing.

You have also started to laugh out loud.  The other day we were at grandma Joyce's house and I was tickling you and you let out this belly laugh.  It was the sweetest thing.


I am trying to do a lot of belly time with you because I don't want your head to get flat-lol!


You still suck on your fingers CONSTANTLY!

And whenever I have you in your bouncy seat you really grab at your toys in front of you.


You usually go down between 7 and 8pm for the night.  You are still getting up twice to nurse and then you usually get up around 6:30-6:45 in the morning and then back down for your first nap at 8-8:30.  I wish you would start sleeping through the night, but no luck yet.


4 months old Sailor Ann...I can't believe it.


Happy 4 months baby girl.  We love you.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Are you opening Alicia.Ernat* photography?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    @Rachel - My name on my pics is just for copying reasons on my blog and such.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Happy 4 months Sailor!

    ReplyDelete