Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Just a thought.

I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing,
kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong,
when everything else seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day,
and I believe in miracles.

Audrey Hepburn
(because I really really like this!)





And Friday Phone Dump



And this week for projects....we made a spider...



And check out this sweet bonnet from Dee Dee...(She got it at the Burgoo)




Isn't it precious?!  Right up my ally!


And one last pic of Sailor and her daddy...lucky lil' girl that's for sure!
Happy Friday!  Make it a good one:)

3 comments:

  1. perfect! Lynne would love that bonnet, I believe she loves bonnet's. Cool spider Grey! And oh Nate dog you are in for it! I can just sense that heart melt Sailor has over him. Prepare the 20's now...and if it makes you feel better I used to settle for 10's when 20's were unavailable LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great quote! that bonnet is so sweet and that spider is pretty darn cool!

    ReplyDelete