Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Why Hello October...

We've been waiting for you and we are all ready for this fun filled month.


We have our black and orange all ready to go.


and a 'few' costumes have been hanging in the closet for weeks now... 










I couldn't decide on what pics to post - I liked them all too much.




and of course we've been ready for some football.  These are Grey's new skinny jeans.  ha!  They look super cute on him.




October is one of my favorite months!  Can you tell?!

7 comments:

  1. love love love!!! october is the best! i also love pillow case dresses, julie has a bunch! so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Where did you get Saior's outfit? I must have one for Bella!!! October is def the best!!! Cute babies Alicia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I got Sailor's outfit off etsy. I just searched halloween outfits for baby girls and a ton came up.

    www.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good pics Cuz! Love the one of Sailor's bloomers. and the one of Grey ready to punt that football!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, her outfit is THE cutest! Lovin' Grey's skinny jeans, too! So fun to dress them up:) Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha. too cute! i love october too! and sailor looks thrilled about october as well! lol. -molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with everyone else - Sailors outfit is too stinkin cute!! The skinny jeans are pretty great too!

    ReplyDelete