Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Family Time with the Rivas

The Rivas from St. Louis (Uncle Adam, Auntie Georgia, and Jayne) came to visit this past weekend.  It was low key, relaxing, and time well spent with family.


Friday night we went to my moms.  Her and grandma Joyce cooked for everyone.

I love when Georgia comes home because we always do all that fun girly stuff.  Friday afternoon we went and got massages and then later she did my hair.


Love braids...


and when someone else does my hair.  I always tell Georgia she should do hair on the side because she's so good at it.


Jayne and her ice.  The girl likes to chew on ice...

Now there's a face for ya!

And yes this is how we roll when at grammy Ann's...the kiddos were quite comfortable...It always helps with the potty issues too!  ha!



More from our weekend to come.

1 comment:

  1. nothin' like spending time with the fam! it's one of my favorite things to do! oh how i wish i was better at braids .... i need to learn.

    ReplyDelete