Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Monkey Joes

On Monday we hit up a place called Monkey Joes which is a place for kids with giant jumpy houses all over.  We forgot socks though - duh!  So we had to buy 2 pairs, but it was all worth it....I did not bring my good camera with me there so I only had the ones from my phone...


Grey was enjoying the jumpy houses until we bought him a ring pop then that's all he cared about finishing and he gave Jayne a few licks






Then we got home, everyone took naps, and once again, then it was some serious play time before dinner!



Show me the money!




Let me just tell you that if you ever need a pair of sunglasses, lotion, hand sanitizer, a cell phone, or lip gloss...just ask Livy!  hah!  She always has the latest and greatest in her purse.


See...lip gloss just makes her happy...lol!






Livy was showing Jayne her cell phone...






Oh and this was too funny and I caught it ALL on camera...let me tell you the story...
"eyeing" eachother up...more like Jayne "eyeing" up that "thing" in Grey's mouth


Hey Grey let me see that.



Oh I don't know Jayne to me this "thing" is my lovie


It is pretty cool isn't it?



Alright here you go...but just for a minute...



See, I told you it was cool



Jayne says maybe I'll give it a try



Okay time's up...



Give it back please



Aw thanks Jayne I'll give you a hug now



Tricked ya Grey back for another grab at it


Let me just see this thing one more time...



Grey says just look this time...



Okay...nope...this isn't working...lol!



Grey was enjoying some cantaloupe for a snack...


Here Jayne want a piece of melon?


Okay fine I'll just eat it myself!

Oh watching kids play is funnnnnnnnnnnny!

3 comments:

  1. Awe Leesh love these pics...Jayne and Livy are just gorgeous and Grey is a little stud! You should be pretty proud he didn't throw a tantrum, he looked like hes was pretty ok sharing the binky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we lived in STL, I took the kids I nannied for to Monkey Joes all of the time (and the Magic House, too!) Sounds like you guys had a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo Monkey Joe's! Matt's taken Lane there, but I've never been. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete