Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fun at the Firestation

Yesterday the Peru firestation hosted their annual open house.  There were firetruck rides, food, games, a jumpy house and lots of fun for littles!  So, we took Grey down there with my mom and dad and Livy and Mary met us there too with grandma Joyce and Papa Hank. 

This was Grey right before his firetruck ride which he loved!


This was Livy in the truck (not good lighting in there) - Livy and I sat on the same side while Mary was front seat and Grey was with my mom and dad on the other side....





Grey and Papa waiting in line for the lift "thing"



There they go




You can barely see the top of Livy's head in this one-hah!


I kept thinking it was too high - I was getting a little nervous but Grey could have cared less...






Then it was onto the ducks...








Our prizes included some mini cars that Grey picked


a ball that Mary picked



and Livy decided to go with some Bratz accessories


and Grey wanted to go back to the ducks-lol!


then the girls had their faces painted but NOT Grey...we just watched for that one...






finished product..



and Grey finished up with a little fishing game...



So what do we have to show for our fun day?
a cool "fire chief" hat that Grey kept putting on and "mowing the lawn" in our house yesterday with


and one lonely balloon that Grey practically brought everywhere with him yesterday - I'm surprised it's still alive-hah!

 
After that Grey took a nice long nap...then we had a little fun in the sun.....and then we ended our day with church (Grey was so good by the way) and some fried chicken!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Looks like the kiddos had fun. Omg! I would be freaking out about that bucket too! It looked high! He was in safe arms though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so bummed i wasn't aware of this. i ran into your ma at kohl's. i have to get on the ball! the girls would've loved it. although - the bucket thing is for the birds! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Molly - my mom told me about it - I never know what's going on!

    ReplyDelete