Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Some New things

Well we finally did it!  We bought a new vehicle...we went with a Ford Edge....we splurged a bit but it was worth it.  I LOVE IT!  The alero was sure good to me right out of college and up until now, but it was time to say good bye.  So, that's been kind of exciting...








Nate was getting it all shiny for me!

I also bought some new nail polish...what do you think?  Thanks to my In style magazine....they say bright and fun for summer 2010 - and this was one of the colors "they" said...I think I kinda like it for a change....oh and that's my new shower curtain in the back....This was me after zumba last night...had to shower after that baby






And some new shoes....what the heck!  I love to be a total girly girl and a sassy mom too!  Thanks to my instyle magazine again.....they always show the latest trends.....Nate just laughs at me...picture this....the two of us in bed both our lamps on-I am always reading in-style people magazine and Nate is either reading a history book or TIME...gotta love it!


anything with chains are in too! - my gossip mags again...



Oh and just in case you wanted to know I bought the polish at Target....they had some really fun colors.

So, here's to starting New and Fresh and to fun and BRIGHT for the Summer!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all your new items, Leesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I love that color! I need to buy some, but I suck so bad at painting my own nails, but I guess I can try! Where did you get the chainy shoes? Me likey! And ps I LOVE that ford edge. Nikki got one, when I was in DSM and I love it, I actually am considering it when our lease is up in December... I know it's crazy cause I love Honda so much but I have to admit, the edge is nice. Do you love it? what's the best part? Fill me in!

    ReplyDelete