Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trick -or- Treat!

This morning we headed downtown to do some trick -or-treating.  All the stores were handing out candy.  They had music going, a costume contest, hayrack rides, and games.  However, it was not the best morning at our house.  We had a "few" tantrums and almost missed out on the fun, but we made it.
(this face pretty much sums up the morning I had)




 He kept saying...'but mommy my bag's not all filled yet' - ay-yi-yi...



and yes it's Sally in her carseat:)  She stayed warm, cozy, and content in there...


He thoroughly enjoyed his ring pop




Silly almost 3 year old dragon;)


Pocahontas was trick - or - treating too!


oh...and so was Annie!




and she's always my lil' pumpkin!

My dragon was exhausted and so was my pumpkin.  They are currently both napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment