Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

7 months

Our little Sailor is 7 months old.  She is such a good baby!


You are grabbing at everything these days.  Anything you see you reach for it and it goes right to the mouth of course.


YOu are still drooling like crazy but NO teeth yet.  I know they are really bothering you though.  Your gums are red and swollen.  Hopefully one day soon they will pop up.  YOu have not been yourself lately and I know this is why.




YOu can sit up like a champ these days and can roll all over the place.  I don't put you down as much I did your brother because I think I'm scared he might step on you-ha!

Your are loving your food these days.  You eat 2 meals a day - one at lunch time and then dinner.  In the morning you get up - nurse, play, and then back down for your 9:00 morning nap. 

You are eating carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, peas, apples, peaches, cherries, blueberries.....pretty much everything and you have liked them all.  We have just started on #2 foods such as chicken and veggies or turkey and rice---combos like that and you don't seem to mind them.



We are still going strong with the nursing and since I'm home with you there are no bottles.  Yes my baby is 7 months old and she doesn't take a bottle.  I might regret this soon;)  You will take water from a bottle or a sippy.  I try to use both at meal times.  Whatever I grab we use.  (it's funny how different it is with #2)




You usually take 3 naps a day.  Morning nap, afternoon nap, and then an early evening snooze.  I try to put you down between 7:30 AND 8:00pm.  However, you are still not sleeping through the night.  YOu get up once or twice.  I nurse you and then it's back down.




You have the sweetest disposition and your eyes still light UP the room!  They are SO blue!

I put you in your little jumper/saucer thingy quite a bit....I know you are 'safe' in there and you really like to jump all around.



YOu also babble ALL the time.  It's so funny listening to you.  I swear you are saying da-da...that's sure what it sounds like.  And a lot of times you babble yourself to sleep.  It cracks me up.  Nate likes to here this too....he thinks he has me beat with this-haha! 



I'm not sure what you weigh right now.  But everyone who sees you thinks you are a tiny little thing...we love your little neck rolls!


and your cheeks are getting chubbier and they are still as delicious as EVER!


ON Wednesdays we go to library and you LOVE it.  We sing songs, do finger plays, read books, and do an art project and you are always all smiles.  YOu are very nosy too so you look at EVERYONE around you constantly.  .


Happy 7 months Sailor girl!  We love you!

6 comments:

  1. just when you think she couldn't possibly get ANY CUTER!!!! happy 7 months!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7 Months Baby Girl. We love you to the moon! You are such a special part of our lives! Love Grammy Ann & Pappa Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are our baby girls already 7 months old?!?! Sailor is adorable! Love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Sailor & Greyson! Grammy Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7 months?! say whaaaaa??? she's such a doll. my girls never took a bottle either. they both started regularly drinking out of a sippy at 10 months. it's demanding, but i loved it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 7 months already?! She has the prettiest eyes....and her hair: love it! :)

    ReplyDelete