Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A breath of fresh air...

We've been outside quite a bit this week.


Sailey Sue all snuggled up in her carseat and ready for our walk.

Don't worry there was no traffic on the road so we just went wherever we wanted.




The cool /awesome razor...there's nothin' like it...isn't that right?!

and this was Sailor about 2 minutes into our walk...I'm tellin' ya...you just can't beat that fresh air...

When we came back I put Sailor inside to sleep while I played with my shadow...    ;)


and Greyson contd. to entertain himself with his toys

He made this cool snow ramp for himself and decided to, well 'ramp' it of course...

This was the last bit of snow in our yard literally...maybe it's the last of it for the whole winter...what do you think?




And the other day I decided to dress my kids up for some Valentine fun.  Yes, fun for me but not for them...I had to bribe Grey with some outside fun in order to get him dressed and his hair moussed...Sailor on the other hand was fine with a Pez dispenser.


These are all the ones I would send to the recycle bin but found some humor in them so decided to post them.  None of these are edited and all SOOTC (straight out of the camera)


I probably have about 100 photos like this...



and this




and THIS one might as well sum them ALL up together...ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment