Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

More from Nate's Birthday


Greyson was really excited about the birthday card for his daddy.  He picked it out all by himself.  That is after I had to read him about 10 different ones at the store.

We piled into bed bright and early with daddy on his birthday...



We were sure to remind him that he had a fishing pole on US coming...he had to be the one to pick it out though...so we I drew him a picture...



They are sure crazy about their daddy let me tell you...


and my card...you can always expect your name in cool bubble letters on the front...ha!







And since Nate had a fishing pole from us coming his way we thought we'd ALL take a ride with him to his favorite store...










And then Grey saw this...I think we spent the majority of our time in this isle...(the kids and I that is...we let Nate do some shopping on his own)

Even the littlest fisherman was able to enjoy



We ate some lunch here...(yep there's a restaraunt inside and bowling also) we decided to skip the bowling this time...


(birthday boy and his kids)


Grey and I landed in the toy section...

Not sure who had more fun...;)
















We take our birthday cards and trips to bass pro shops very seriously...






Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment