Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

An Irish Celebration...

Last weekend we joined in on the St. Patrick's Day festivities that were going on around town.  We started our Saturday with a parade.

Sailor was home sleeping so Nate stayed home with her....

You can never have enough beads on...
(Alex, Giuliana, mom, dad)



after the parade we headed over to Dee Dee's for a little St. Patrick's Day party...we had corned beef and cabbage, carrots, potatoes and of course some fun green desserts;)

how Saturday nights have changed for some of us;)
I bought this dress a long time ago before I had kids (i found it on ebay).....It was for one of my good friends and when her girls grew out of it she gave it back to me for Sailor....i thought that was really nice...


Yummy pinterest dessert that my aunt Amy made...

cousins are the best...

the green river was flowing...



(phone pics from the night)


And Sunday morning we had a surprise visit from 'Lucky' the leprechaun...
 NOT a real puppy....but this one dances and shakes its booty;)

Lucky also left us a trail of green and gold coins and some candy to pick up...





And right now I am starting to freak out because we leave for Hawaii FRIDAY....I can't believe it's already here!!!  I have started to pack and I'm a little overwhelmed but so excited.  I just hope my kids do alright on the LONNNNNGGGGG flight.  Say a prayer for us...Thanks!

 See...I'm showing you my 'freak out/overwhelmed/notsurewhatdirectiontogoin' face...


2 comments:

  1. Have an amazing time in Hawaii!! (I'm totally jealous, btw) I'm sure your kids will do great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful vacation! I'm jealous too! Can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete