Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spreading some 'Green' cheer...

Well we were supposed to be spreading some green cheer, but it never happened...

I gave my two littles a bath and got them all ready for the St. Patrick's Day parade.  However, all day I wasn't sure if I 'felt' ok...then at about 3:00 I hit a wall...I had terrible sinus drainage, a headache, sore throat, stiff neck, and my legs had that shaky feeling - I despise being sick...so we all changed back into our pajamas, ordered some food, and I was in bed at 7:00...i was really bummed out...


 this was at lunch time...

 the time change might be making sister loopy...

 feeding eachother and acting silly...
Happy Sunday...I hope your weekend is going better than ours;)

2 comments:

  1. No fun to be sick! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you were sick, but at you got some cute pictures! ;)

    ReplyDelete