Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Senior Photoshoot...

I just had a senior photo session last night.  As we know, photography is a major passion of mine.  I'm on my second Dslr camera, a professional grade one and I'm learning more and more in photoshop.  I purchased photoshop a couple years ago and there is SOOOO much to learn.  I don't have a whole lot of time for it especially now with school starting, but I do enjoy doing it on the side. 

So, I thought I would share some photos I took...
 I absolutely LOVE this one...









I had a really fun time doing this...

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job! Very impressed! you might have to take my kids pictures next

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauitful pictures! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are amazing, Alicia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better than awesome...Great Job! I am sure the "model" will be super happy with them!

    ReplyDelete