Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Millennium Park

M



illennuim Park, Chicago, IL......



We ended our city fun at Millennium Park.  We had not been there yet and I wanted to see the big bean I've been hearing about.


The park looked beautiful with all these vibrant tulips.


My mom and dad


Everything was just so bright and green



This segment is called -'chasing the ducks' -at Millennium park


The ducks really didn't even try to fly away at first...smart ducks waiting for food


Grey was trying to be sneaky...


They were all over the place with these ducks...like they owned the park





Daddy and Jayne




Walkin' and Talkin' on the way to the bean...


We made it...













Can you see me in the back there?  I was practically laying down trying to get the tall buildings in the background.  Needless to say, at 8 months pregnant I had a hard time getting back up;)


Now I'm just sitting there in the background - hah!




Grammy and Papa and their grandkids...


The cool theater pics


and these two stopped to make a wish...






Chicago in the Spring and my family of 4!







Our last stop was the Shed Aquarium.  Unfortunately, there was no flash photography allowed and I'm not good yet with my camera in the dark without a flash.  So these are the only two I have to show for it...But we were there...


I think their favorite part was the dolphins and the beluga whale!  They look a wreck here...lol!

Great family weekend! 

Cheers to the city life!

1 comment: