Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Cracking up...

You win some, you lose some. 

I don't mean to laugh at these but I can't help it.  I tried to get the kids together but as you can see Sailor was SHOT!

Jayne was already out of her Easter dress, Greyson had just taken a BIG bite out of his chocolate Easter bunny, and Sails needed a nap!


 really losing it here...:(


maybe the ball will work?


ok I'll wave for one...



ok one more...

just pick me up mom...


and Grey says oh come here...you just need a good squeeze...

right after this I took Sailor in for a nap...she went right down...


I must tell you Sailor had a really rough time last week.  She got shots at her nine month appt. on Monday, then she spiked a high fever for about 3 days, then broke out in a rash (we think it was Roseola-Grey had the same thing at this age), then on Sunday I checked her gums and one bottom tooth had broke through.

I knew she was EXTRA irritable all week because she's usually so happy.

But she seems to be getting back to normal...

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! I actually bought bunny ears for my girls, but Isla wouldn't even put hers on for a pic! So I guess you got farther than I did! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I have to say I love these kinds of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are funny! This is what really happens during the photo shoots!! :)

    ReplyDelete