Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Egg Fun

Last night we decided to color some Easter eggs.  The first of many this week...Greyson had so much fun with it last year.


 He was one excited little boy...I boiled 2 dozen eggs to color...(I may have put some on the stove to boil and then proceeded to get on the computer and FORGOT about them-yuck!)  Greyson kept saying..."mommy our house smells terrible"...yeah yeah kid I know....**** happens-ha!

The breeze was a little chilly so we stuck a bandana on Sailor's head...(Sister looked a little punky)
(snuggling with papa)


Daddy was getting all into it:)


Sailor wanna cracker?




Greyson's initials...



and while we colored eggs, Dee Dee walked Sailor around like this...



Only Nate....I didn't ask?


This year our "fourth" egg has a name on it...Last year it was BabyE colored half pink and half blue...we weren't sure of our lil' surprise last Easter.








Lovin' me some vibrant Easter eggs!



And this is Sailor wishing you a Happy Monday!  We took the kids out to dinner Saturday night and I thought Sailor looked so cute so I had to post one of her out of the gazillion that I took;)

3 comments:

  1. so much fun!!!! and sailor looks ADORABLE in her little dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coloring eggs is always so fun! Diggin the bandana too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!! way to burn the eggs momma! haha.

    ReplyDelete