Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Sunday Night Boat Cruise...

Well, actually we called it the "Subway Dinner Cruise"....we like to spice it up.  And by spicy I mean we picked up Subway for dinner, hauled the boat to the lake where our 'property' is, had two kids packed into their life jackets, and a cooler.  Oh and cookies - must not forget the cookies.  Let me tell you we were looking good in the Alumacraft (insert sarcasm NOW) and if you don't know what the Alumacraft is, because I didn't just up until a little bit ago - it's our boat we have.  See I learned something so now I refer to it with it's proper name;)  We/I like to think of it as our yacht, at least that's what I tell myself when I get in.

So, without further ado I give you our night on the lake...
I told Nate he should paint this baby...so far he hasn't listened to me;)







 Sister wasn't sure of the boat at first but then she got her hands on the steering wheel and she was SOLD.

 This is how classy we are....we  brought wine but forgot cups/glasses...so what else were we to do?!










Yeah do you see this cool boat and the person water skiing - we didn't look like them - hahaha!  Remember we were the Subway dinner cruise;)  I think if the Alumacraft would have been going this fast you would have seen smoke;)




 then we stopped by the beach to take a dip...


We were SHOCKED to see this...but it's true sister took a dip...





And the best part is that we just stopped on the side of the lake to have supper.....we plopped right in front of someone's lake house, drank from our wine bottles, caught some fish, lost our cooler lid, and had the country music turned way up...we were more of a hotttt mess but Subway Dinner Cruise sounded much better.

4 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh! Nothin' wrong with a Subway dinner cruise & drinking straight from the bottle;) Looks like a memorable night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subway Dinner Cruise looks like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete