Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Our Fourth

was spent with friends and family sitting poolside with wonderful food and plenty of cocktails to go around;)  I'm thankful to share these family traditions with my children and you know we are always up for a good party - and a good party it was....one of those days where I didn't hear from Grey because he was too busy swimming with his buddies and having such a good time - I just kept glancing at him every so often because now he thinks he's a big wig in the pool without floaties...Sailie is a different story;)

We packed coolers and everyone brought a dish to pass.....cranked up the music....and we were good to go...good ol' fashion 4th of July picnic...

Pictures from our holiday:
























God Bless America,
My home sweet home.

2 comments: