Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Got Starbucks?

Don't worry I'm not giving my kid coffee....


But he does like the whip cream sometimes!



Let me explain...So this week has NOT been my week with vehicles.  On Tuesday Sailor and I got stranded at Kohls.  I say stranded but it was probably a matter of minutes from the time I called my mom and the time she got there to "rescue" us.  Thankfully it was just the battery.  However, when my dad and Nate were up at Kohl's changing out the battery - the kids and I were there too (don't ask why we were all there because I really don't know-ha!) and Starbucks just happened to be right there and a caramel vanilla frappaccino sounded too good to pass up.


So when the kids and I were in the drive through Grey says - "mommy can I have the cream on top?"  So usually I say - No whip cream when ordering - but this time I ordered it just for him.  SO, I drink the coffee part and save the whip for him...


and while one was enjoying his cream this one was sleeping away


Continuing with my car luck - So battery was fixed on Tuesday and it was like brand new again, but then on Wednesday the kids and I were at the library and a woman scraped the front end of my vehicle when trying to park.  I'm thankful that the kids and I were NOT even in the car and I'm thankful that the woman came into the library, found me, and told me.  She didn't have to do that obviously so in this day and age it's nice to know she cared enough to come tell me.

So yesterday it was no fun in between dealing with the police officer (in the COLD rain), going straight to my insurance company to take care of it, crying baby, and toddler hungry for lunch and in NEED of a nap. 

But it's done now so hopefully that's all that happens in terms of vehicles around here...sheesh:(


And this was Sailor this morning just chillaxin' in bed...

And yes this was probably at about 7am...the girl was in her PJs but I needed to add an accessory of course for a pic.

1 comment:

  1. boo to car problems! that's always a bummer! but in other news ... those two babes cannot possibly be ANY SWEETER!

    ReplyDelete