Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekending

Venturing out on Saturday night.  Not sure where we were going, but we knew we were headed out to eat.


 and just as the sun was about to set, we landed here....We were hungry for seafood and it was very good.



During that glorious nap time on Sunday I sat back in the recliner admiring my new shoes for this fall season while...



watching one of my FAVORITES...SATC never gets old...LOVE it!
(love nap time on a rainy afternoon)



And the rest of our weekend looked something like this:











That's all for now.  Cowboy hats are off and it's back to business for the week.

My to do lists are made and I can't wait to start crossing things off.
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I love low key weekends like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like the perfect way to weekend! great pic of you, momma!! :)

    ReplyDelete