Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Circus was in Town

3:00 I got a call from my mom saying "let's take the kids to the circus"...Super! Sounds good to me!  Nate got home to watch Sailor and Grey and I were out the door for the Big Show.


Ahhh yes...NO refreshments for us....we opted to eat afterwards...except I was a little thirsty and payed $3 for a small drink...Grey and I shared...


 These two were ready

Under the big top





Whenever I saw the elephants I kept thinking of "animals gone wild" or that show...do you know what I'm talking about?  It kept freaking me out!  Weird things happen at the circus.  ha!



At intermission we went outside to feed the animals






My favorite picture of the day...love it!  He just did not want that animal touching his hand...ha!



Then it was back into the tent for the end of the BIG show!!!

Good idea Grammy Ann!  We had lots of fun!

5 comments:

  1. GREAT pics! love the one of grey throwing the food up, hilarious! i was bummed we missed out on the circus, we had open house at school :/ oh well, always next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! The picture of Grey throwing up the food is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma Ann's idea? pfft ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! I know who you are anonymous...sorry...It was auntie Amy's idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such great pictures!!! i took my point and shoot and had the sorry old thing on the wrong setting. blah. you make me want to lug my camera around again. so cute! -molly

    ReplyDelete