Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Random


A random post this Friday...

A little tantrum mixed with a yawn...
Sidenote:  I had Sailor all dressed up in the morning and by the afternoon she wanted these boots on...sister is really into picking her own shoes these days...



 A "binta" makes everything better in her life...


My oreo lovin' girl...



I always catch her doing this...(a good mama for sure)

some tubby action...


I had my jammies and "scuffies" on just sittin' back while my littles played in front of me... but usually I have to time Grey on how long he can stay under the water;)  He's practicing for 'swim season' you know;)   We've also started wearing our goggles in the tub...





Pizza Break!
Grey was examining Sailor's 'booboo'

 and then proceeded to give her a kiss...
Sister thought it would be fun to feed Grey...

 Pizza Break was followed by a reading date with my boy...he requested What Animal am I?


I told Sailie to "strike a pose"...



And today when I arrived home from school I was greeted with this...I'm a lucky mama!


Happy Friday to you!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute pics! Sailor's hair is getting SO long. She's such a pretty little thing! :)

    ReplyDelete