Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Random goodness...

what can i say except the girl likes her ducks;)


a little snuggle time with daddy


a few weeks back...the house was quiet...just me and my girl...having breakfast with some morning reading...


water fun over the weekend...it was probably too cold for this...and i think two little kids took it upon themselves to get the hose out...

I don't think the world is ready for this yet...haha!  You should see when she presses on the pedal...she goes flying like a mad woman...


My corn loving kids...


Grey was pretending the Pringles jar was a drum;) He had a pretty good beat going...


The 2 year old independence is 'a-brewin'(and has been)....she's SO determined to do things by herself...she was concentrating so hard on buckling her sandals...


I caught Grey laying in the yard and he told me "Mommy, I'm trying to get some sun."


A little b-ball with daddy...


We planted some trees in our yard over the weekend as well...we planted about 6...I'm hoping they grow fast:)


Grey has been bringing 'end of the year' things home this week...he couldn't wait to show me his journal....so the other night I made sure we both sat down and he had my undivided attention....
 i loved watching his face light up as he told me all about it...


And check this out...I finally found sister some cowboy boots...thanks to Old Navy.  I've been looking for a pair for a little bit.  She already LOVES them and doesn't want to take them off.  I might have to start adding more red to her wardrobe...
(whole outfit from old navy)





As Grey would say...Make sure to get your Vitamin D:)

Hang in there, it's almost Friday...

3 comments:

  1. Callie and Sailor have a lot in common...I just started a blog post about Callie's love for ducks and I just ordered those red boots:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to make it back to blog world! I've missed it so. Esp seeing all these babies grow! Miss you

    ReplyDelete